View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 04:48 PM   #5
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If my wife ever broke a chair she'd be mortified and I'd be dealing with the emotional fallout that ensued. Especially if it wasn't our chair. Imagine her humiliation if it happened as a guest in someone else's home. Or in a public setting with a lot of people around.

It's bad enough when she can't drive my car (Mustang) die to her size. Or getting on a plane and having to worry about who she's sitting next to, seat belt extender etc. Breaking a chair or some other piece of furniture would only worsen her self image and I'd hate to see that happen to her.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote