View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 09:22 AM   #11
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
hm, I never thought curves and weight as independent. More comments to follow later today!
Oh they're definitely independent. Size and body type are two totally different things. I'm partial to bigger girls, but there's also a body type I like too. Ideally I meet someone who has both the size I like and the body type and thankfully my wife does. But even as she loses weight again (if she's successful at it) I'm okay because she will maintain that shape I love so much. Plus she'll never be tiny anyway. Conversely I don't think I'd be attracted to a bigger woman who didn't have the shape I like. I am not attracted physically to bigger women just because they're bigger women. It's one factor of many.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote