View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 07:40 PM   #14
TwoSwords

TwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
hm, I never thought curves and weight as independent. More comments to follow later today!
I learned to separate different facets of fatness in my mind when I was trying to figure out precisely why I found fat women prettier. It's not that tough to imagine a woman who's curved all over, but is almost totally weightless. It's even possible to imagine a person who looks thin, but whose body is totally soft, as if they didn't even have firm bones at all.

One can easily imagine these traits in isolation from each other, and it seems like different FAs feel more strongly about one of those traits than they do about others. For me, softness, for HM, shape, for someone else it might be size, weight, width, dimensions relative to yourself or something else, specific motions and ways of walking, standing, etc, the ability to grab the attention quickly; even the way the color gradients of nice, brightly-colored clothes look when spread across a larger and more-globular area could be a factor.
TwoSwords is online now   Reply With Quote