View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 04:00 AM   #11
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
This is one reason I hate to respond to posts like this because all the OP wants to do is argue semantics.
Some have this "lofty" high brow attitude and fail to see that other people don't think the way they do and they have a hard time excepting it.
Well, that's why I posted this topic. Help me understand this strange perspective of not accepting it, so that I can deal with it. Help me learn to identify the early signs of this predisposition against my feelings, whether or not it can be circumvented, and/or learn to avoid it entirely. To me, it seems like just another of the many strange prejudices that have contributed to a 34-year run of near-constant alienation by my peers, and although I'm more or less happy now, I'd like to know how others cope with this. How are we expected to deal with the fact that the world (and nearly everyone in it) just wants us to go away? Surely, if anyone can answer that question...