View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 08:10 AM   #20
TwoSwords

TwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
Not sure I get the feeling, sorry mate.

That being said, I'm kinda curious as to what the idea is for those who don't get off to being fat is for wanting to be fat.

I can understand why someone would want to be fat as a sexual thing but I'm kinda lost as to why someone would want to be fat as a nonsexual thing.

Hopefully people can provide the insight for me, as I think I'm a tad lost on that one
Let me give you a short list of reasons why I would have immense difficulty adjusting to life if I lost weight.

1. I like the attention. People notice me quickly and easily; even people who are otherwise slow to pay attention know I'm present, and I like that.

2. It makes me feel stronger to be a larger person.

3. I feel warmer on cold days.

4. I rarely feel intimidated by anyone anymore (though my weight is probably not the only reason for this.)

5. Sitting on hard chairs is more bearable for me than it used to be.

However, most importantly of all, and the one thing about fatness that I don't think I could live without...

6. When I'm stressed, or angry, or sad, and I feel like I'm about to explode, I just need to start squeezing one of my soft, squishy arms, and all my troubles feel like they're floating away. It's so comfy and soft and joyful, that there's no room for worry or fear. And a lot of things upset me, so this one is super important.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote