View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 09:57 PM   #502
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

You have to read the whole chapter to get the feel of it. It talks about foreign men being depicted on a wall causing woman to lust after them and send for them, only to turn from them in disgust once sated. Many historians believe the men in this story were black.
People put on display (either IRL or pictorially) are unlikely to be average. The Portland Trailblazers practice at my alma mater. Having shared a locker room with these athletes I can tell you they were not average in any dimension -- they're also not a representative sample of any population I know of.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote