View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 08:23 AM   #15
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A few years ago I went to a buffet with a near 6', 350lbs+ ssbbw who was visiting my city for the weekend. One of the highlights of that day was hearing her tell me how full she was and I had to help her walk back to her hotel. I've never been so close to a ssbbw for that long while walking and it was heavenly

We stopped in the lobby for a little rest. There was a plastic, round yellow chair in a corner and she proceeded to sit down on it. Before I could have realized, she fell to the floor from it. It happened so quickly. I immediately helped her up. Luckily there weren't a lot of people in the lobby at the time or else it would have been that much more embarrassing.

I was in a slight shock because I didn't think or expect for that to happen. I think she underestimated her weight, the sturdiness of the chair or both. The same could have been said for me. When I saw it afterwards, it was clear it wouldn't be able to support her or anyone heavier than her. I felt a little behind the 8-ball a little too late in trying to prevent her from sitting on the chair. We weren't that close enough in knowing each other for me to broach the subject of "I don't think you should sit in that chair for fear it will break".

In retrospect, she handled it very well. I wonder if she was somewhat used to this happening. It was a first for me. No hotel staff or management was involved. We weren't presented with a bill for the chair replacement. However I can imagine their shock or surprise to see the pieces of the floor. I was already on a high from having her belly brush against my body as we walked to then have her break a hotel chair. Admittedly, I was turned on because I realized she was heavier than I might have thought and enjoyed being in her presence all the more. I was glad she didn't get hurt in the process but it was definitely an exhilarating, supersized afternoon for me.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote