View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 08:50 AM   #80
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In high school, I had a crush on one of the two heaviest girls in my grade. We have kept in touch since then and she is now a ssbbw. I had a crush on the heaviest girl in the grade below mine too.

One event that marked me in my 20s was being at a friend's house among others playing dominoes with Jerry Springer on the TV set. It was the episode with Carol Yager who was the largest woman I'd ever seen up to that point in my life. I never entertained the thought of women that big in my life before. I found myself so infatuated with her that I had to be called away from looking at the show to play the game. She was as wide as her bed. I imagined how massive she would be if I were to have been able to fit in that bed with her. How long it would take for me to rub her body. I imagined the enormous amounts of food she must have eaten in a sitting and found myself incredibly and amazingly aroused. I was slightly self-conscious that they were aware I was getting my jollies from seeing a large, bed-bound woman. I didn't think I could be aroused by a woman that large and that was a surprise to me. Even counting the schoolyard crush from high school, I had not dated many bbw, ssbbw or even obese women at that part of my life but knew I would from that point onward.

I very much doubt I'll be in a relationship with a woman weighing close to 1,000lbs but I'd be happy to be with one if she was or got as heavy as 600lbs. There aren't many ssbbw in my part of Canada unfortunately so my dating options are limited. As time passes, I'm considering moving to the States even in its uncertain political climate. The heart needs what the heart needs.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote