View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 10:04 AM   #23
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I read the majority of the replies. My advice, get better at flirting. Flirt with a fat woman, if she likes you and is interested she will bring up her size at some point, that is the opening you are waiting for, in my experience. And don't go over board with it, on first mention. Saying something like, "I prefer fat chicks" sounds causal, or "I usually prefer larger women" I would then try to move the conversation, back to the flirting realm, unless she has follow up questions.

If you come out and say something like, "I love how your belly hangs!" You will sound like a creeper. In modern dating, it is important to establish that you are not a sexual predator.

And you have no idea where on the size acceptance spectrum, the fat woman you are talking to falls in.