View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 05:21 PM   #26
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
One of THE biggest complaints, today as in the olden days before the net, is that men are in TOO BIG A HURRY.

Women can SMELL that you haven't touched a woman in quite some time, and it repels them. There is time to flood them with sonnets. It doesn't have to be right NOW, TODAY. You have a ton of energy. Some people like that, most people, especially women, don't.

Take your time. Deep breath, cowboy. Your frustration is screaming. It's "What wrong with me that I can't get a girlfriend?" in a different package.

Or, as a friend said to me in 7th grade when I asked his advice about how to get girls -

"Relax."
Lol, i totally enjoyed reading this...it's not quite how I view it/think of it but it does sum it up neatly

TwoSwords....I feel like I'm missing something here. I read your OP. The first part and the second part seem like worlds apart to me.

It went from "don't mention her weight" .....as in when you first meet to "I want to write sonnets". There is a time frame that I don't see you regarding/addressing.

The "slow down" ideal isn't unique to fat women. For example, if a guy walked up to Pamela Anderson and the FIRST thing he asks is her measuements. Do you think this question isn't one that she's been asked before? It's a fumbly, rude, no-thought-behind-it-at-all, assuming, selfish, buffoon type of question....and it tells her, ever more quickly than your johnson is moving, that you have nothing that special about you. Why? Because you put NO effort into your approach.
You think she's special somehow? What do you have to offer her? Certainly not polite conversation or regard for her personal comfort in your presence.

You seem like a bright guy TwoSwords. I'm glad you're asking the questions...because you also seem like a very young man to me, as well.

Slow it down....why? Because if you really are interested in meeting a real life gal that suits your fancy, you have to. No choice.
It's common human decency that most people deserve and prefer.

How can you write someone a sonnet when you can't make the effort to have a normal polite conversation in the beginning. Good things take time....and are worth the effort.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"