View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 06:08 PM   #27
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
I read the majority of the replies. My advice, get better at flirting. Flirt with a fat woman, if she likes you and is interested she will bring up her size at some point, that is the opening you are waiting for, in my experience. And don't go over board with it, on first mention. Saying something like, "I prefer fat chicks" sounds causal, or "I usually prefer larger women" I would then try to move the conversation, back to the flirting realm, unless she has follow up questions.
That sounds like a workable idea. I'll have to study this, because it's not an area I have much experience in.

Quote:
If you come out and say something like, "I love how your belly hangs!" You will sound like a creeper. In modern dating, it is important to establish that you are not a sexual predator.
True, true. My concern would be in finding a way to prove that definitively. It's not as easy as you might think, especially when people are already worrying themselves.

Quote:
And you have no idea where on the size acceptance spectrum, the fat woman you are talking to falls in.
Right. I'm always on the lookout for any evidence for this key bit of information, even in people I just sort of casually know, because honestly, at this point, any opportunity to get some of this pent-up emotion expressed is a good one.