View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 06:14 PM   #28
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
One of THE biggest complaints, today as in the olden days before the net, is that men are in TOO BIG A HURRY.

Women can SMELL that you haven't touched a woman in quite some time, and it repels them. There is time to flood them with sonnets. It doesn't have to be right NOW, TODAY. You have a ton of energy. Some people like that, most people, especially women, don't.

Take your time. Deep breath, cowboy. Your frustration is screaming. It's "What wrong with me that I can't get a girlfriend?" in a different package.

Or, as a friend said to me in 7th grade when I asked his advice about how to get girls -

"Relax."
I wish I could just decide to have weaker feelings, or to have the opportunity to share them in other venues, so they didn't have to keep building. That would make everything way easier. At the moment, the most I can do is repress harder, and try to learn new techniques to repress emotion (which I'm not bad at doing most of the time.) It's just hard and I risk my real feelings slipping out with every "sighting" of more than a few seconds in length.