View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 05:37 AM   #35
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In my opinion, a lot of people have given you very good advice. I don't want you to take what I am saying/asking as an insult. Could you give us more examples of your goals? Or experiences?

I feel like you might be unintentionally misleading us or not asking the right question. You do not seem satisfied with the responses you are receiving. Giving us more examples could help the responses.

The woman you met at your first real job... unfortunately not everyone is interested. It is a healthy idea, that once you realize that someone is not interested in advances from you (especially a coworker who you will see daily at work), to walk away from the idea of her. You made it sound like you were trying for months. Odds are, if you had a chance with her, it wouldn't take that long. The odd looks you were receiving was the strong hint.