View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 05:35 PM   #37
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There seems to be two topics here. 1. You want to be in a relationship. 2. You want to say how you feel about fat women. I think this thread has talked about the second topic a great deal. The best complement you can give a woman (including fat women) is “You look beautiful!” There is no complement you can say that will top that, regardless of how you feel.

For the first topic. I am going to generalize a bit here. This applies to even non-FAs.
Unfortunately, I don’t know what is happening that you have received strange looks from women. If you notice it again, take note of what events happened right before then. It is very important that you figure out what is causing this reaction.

I don’t know your age. But I would ignore most FA experiences before that age of 18. Peers can be cruel, especially in high school. In high school I just wanted to fit in. I didn’t come out of the FA closet until about a year after high school.

You might be building up women you know to much in your mind, creating stress. If you have seen the movie “The 40 Year Old Virgin,” for easy reference, they refer to this as “putting the pussy on the pedestal.” I am not really a fan of the phrase. When I was in high school I did do this a lot. I would say, you should view rejection as fairly normal. No one is universally liked. If being rejected by someone is bothering you, this is the likely scenario.

If you need to work on your flirting skills, I would advise you to try flirting with women you are not really interested in. There will be less stress, because you are not really loosing anything if the girl is not interested. This will help you when you do run into the fat woman you are looking for. Otherwise you might blow opportunities when they come your way.

Though I haven’t looked, I am sure youtube has a bunch of videos on how to flirt with women. That could give to tips to improve. I would say the most important are remember to smile, seem confident (practicing flirting a lot can help you actually be confident), and a proper amount of eye contact. It gets easier.