View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 06:52 PM   #44
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
“Lovely” can back fire. It is a word someone who wants to say “I love you” but isn’t ready to say it yet. It can weird women out. I was under the impression you were having issues getting into relationships, but might have misread something.
It's alright. I wasn't 100% clear, so let me try to clear it up.

Quote:
If you are not close to dating or dating the woman, you don’t really need to tell them how you feel about fat women.
Yes there is; just not for the purpose of impressing anyone. See, this is it; the end goal. The finish line. The final hurrah. Explaining my feeling fully, completely and without the fear of being condemned is the big it for me. I hope that makes it a bit clearer.

Quote:
Rejection will help you get to the finish line. Not a lot of fat women are hoping to find a guy who wants to rub their tummy daily.
In terms of physical contact, I basically have that covered. As I said, I gained some weight a while back specifically because I was about to go nuts for this reason. Now I'm not. I just have to reach one arm over to the other whenever my hand starts to feel antsy and alone. It's just the freedom to express these feelings to someone else that's missing.

Quote:
You make it sound like you don’t have a lot of female options, are you in a small city or isolated area? You can try feabie, wooplus, or largefriends. You could worry less because people signing up for these sites know you like fat women.
Thank you for offering so much help. I definitely think I can use some of this.