View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 07:12 PM   #48
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSwords View Post
It might be tough for me to figure out where that balance is at first. As I've said before, my feelings are intense, and my weakness with regard to understanding cues is likely to get in the way as well. I wonder if there's some method to... Well, I guess it would somewhat depend on what kind of person you were talking to, wouldn't it?
Definitely. And finding that balance with one may be easier than another. Everyone is different so you can't run one play successfully with one and automatically expect it to work on another.

Hell, even with the same person balance is constant challenge! Something I say to my wife works one day but not the next based on her mood. Sometimes I don't pick up on the difference until it's too late!