View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 03:22 AM   #54
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
I wouldn’t really say that I suffer though. I can’t think of a situation that I encounter, where I want to say something about fat women and I don’t. I don’t go out of my way to make comments unless they are appropriate to the situation.
It sounds like our feelings are different, then.

P.S.: What I mean is that I tend to avoid comments that aren't appropriate to the situation too, but for me, that just makes the need to say them in some other venue stronger. I've referred to this, in the past, as emotional reflux, and I'm not exaggerating. It really does feel like I'm filling with emotional thumb tacks whenever I sit on comments about weight; especially these days.

Lately, I've been trying to let it out a little, like saying "it's your life," whenever someone expresses a desire to lose weight, but it's not enough by half.