View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 03:26 PM   #67
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySmile View Post
I've been thinking the same thing for at least 30 posts now.

Seen a lot of good advice steered toward him and dismissed.

Best advice anyone ever gave me about seeking love is: If you think love's all about what she does for you, or how she makes YOU feel... You're doing it wrong.

But please, don't let me derail the conversation. Pass the popcorn, I'm enjoying the show.
I think it was on page two that I started to type and felt I did not have the energy to post.

I do admire the courtesy and patience of happily married, Tad, fueling fire and others to try to help. Way to go DIM's family, Thank you!

TwoSwords - The only comment that I would like to add - I could probably guarantee that you will not find a person here - tall, short - skinny, fat or super fat - Male or Female that had not felt rejection or strange in some situations. We create our life by how we handle situations, get back up and keep going.

I could share stories, that if it wasn't because I lived them, I would not believe them. My rejections will not define me, the opportunities I created have.

Hope you find the opportunity to share your feelings.