View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 05:01 PM   #88
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Not sure, but something smells... freshly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
Hey Tracii, in my opinion this entire thread is about as creepy as creepy gets...
I'm confused too. Freshly? Should I know that term?

Also, thank you so much for implying that it's creepy to want to express distinctly-positive emotions. I wonder if your relatives treat you the same way.

I have nothing but respect and admiration for the people of the planet Vulcan, but I don't really want to be one.

In fact, I think I've been quite conciliatory, trying to learn everything I can about what's going on and how to deal with it, based on what's being talked about. There is one thing I refuse to give ground on; only one. I want the freedom to express my feelings of appreciation for the fatness of someone. The fact that, even here, this one, single thing is treated with such hatred is a sign of just how bad things have been permitted to get, and just how much of a double standard some people seem to have around here, that feelings of insecurity are to be coddled in all cases, but feelings of admiration and delight, it's still considered fair game to attack.

P.S.: I wouldn't have said any of that, if only you'd commented in some way relevant to the original post, or any of the discussion that's since followed.