View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 03:06 AM   #94
TwoSwords

TwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 clubTwoSwords is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Just because you have the freedom to express your feelings on fatness with a large woman doesn't mean you should. That depends on the female in question and how she feels about it.
It would be very self centered on your part not to at least honor her opinion on the subject.
I do this every day. As I've said before, I have several fat women who I know, who I don't express my feelings to for various reasons. Some because they hate the way they look and won't be talked out of it, therefore being incompatible, and others because they're already married, and such overt attentions would be... well, probably not appropriate.

Quote:
If she doesn't mind you obsessing over her fatness then fine but if she doesn't like it are you going to be a dick anyway and make her feel like shit because you only love her for her fatness and not her personality.
That depends on whether you consider it "being a d#%k" to decide not to pursue the relationship further, because our emotions are incompatible with each other.

Quote:
Relationships are give and take and never easy so there is work involved to actually get along and make it work.
And I'm willing to do that work, provided the relationship on the other end is something I actually want to continue. Is she?

Quote:
You appear to be a very stubborn person not willing to take suggestions to help you work thru your issues..
Again. I have no control over what my feelings are, over how strong they are, or over what I need from relationships. That will not change. Most other things are open to revision. I don't consider that "unwillingness to take suggestions." As I said, I think I've been quite open to various options with regard to achieving this central goal.