Thread: Manscaping?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 11:54 PM   #7
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Au Naturel! Please!

I like (OK, more than like!) and prefer body hair on a man. To me it is sexy, masculine, and a turn on. It doesn't matter if there is a little, a moderate amount, or a lot. Leave it there! Hair color doesn't matter, either. Don't worry about those first stray grays when they appear!

I like the softness of natural pubic hair. I like to touch it, play with it, smell it (pheromones, people!), nuzzle into it, and feel it against my fat face! I like when it tickles my nose. A man's body hair is a natural aphrodisiac, to me. [Disclaimer: Not just any man's body hair, only that of the man I would be involved with.]

As far as maintenance, as long as a man showers regularly and uses deodorant, that is all I require. (Oh, and I prefer him to have short fingernails. )

I was in a LTR with someone who preferred to trim and occasionally shave. I understood why he preferred to trim a little, but his experimenting with shaving down there I did not like. I want to see/feel hair. The hair came back straighter and stiffer. Not the original natural softness like I preferred.
Oh my gosh, I agree with everything you said except I prefer no deodorant. Love a bit of man musk.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote