Thread: Manscaping?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 10:18 AM   #12
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

it changes for me. I go back and forth between completely smooth and au naturel. Usually smooth in the summer as I work outdoors and it is super hot and humid and it feels better, more fresh feeling. But either way it's no big deal as I'm not what you would call overly hairy. I have enough to know it's there and feel but it doesn't look like I'm walking around in a gorilla suit either.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote