View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 08:27 AM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Legitimate reason to get fat

I'm planning to start giving plasma for a little extra cash. They pay you more depending what you weigh. Three categories 110-149, 150-174 and 175+. As of this morning my scale says I'm 156.0 naked and empty. I'm planning to give my first time this Saturday so doubt I could lose 6 pounds in one week if I wanted to but I'll be sure not to miss any meals this week just to be safe. And now I'm wondering how quickly i could get up to 175 if I made a goal of it?