Thread: Manscaping?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 07:25 PM   #16
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I agree its his body so he can be hairy if he prefers it.If I was in love with the person I could deal with it I'm sure.
It would be petty of me to demand he shave.
I actually do prefer some hair on myself down there but my wife has been very clear about what she prefers. And she has her ways of incentivizing these things. I'm a type-A outside our home, but once I get home I'm definitely the sub in our relationship, so if she says it I do it. With that said, submission is, by definition, voluntary. So even though I prefer to just let it grow, trimming/shaving is still indirectly my choice.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote