Thread: Manscaping?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 05:31 PM   #18
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I enjoy it smooth...it's just so much more inviting and attractive to me when it's shaved. Long hair growth is distracting to me.

Bottom line has always been....if *I* am more into it and enjoying it, you best believe I make sure he's enjoying it. When he shaves, it's understood that it's something he does for both of us...not just me.
Not to mention, I don't mind it shaved off down there on me (though it's not always that way). He seems to like the contact of flesh on flesh when I do that.

I don't perceive it as being "Selfish" to expect some personal hygiene from a partner. Aren't we both expected to shower/be clean before becoming intimate?

So what's wrong with pulling the razor out while bathing? I shave my underarms and legs regularly and he likes that. So I see nothing wrong with wanting a clean shaven face....or dick.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote