Thread: Loop in America
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 12:02 AM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Going to Chicago for my first time this year too- but not until the third week of June.
Shame- would have been nice to meet you there!

I'm going to check out the planetarium while I'm there and a zoo or two. Definitely want to find out what all the hub bub is about the food
Hahaha, oh wow, we are gonna miss each other by a couple of weeks, that's some irony! We will totally have to share our adventures afterwards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I'm guessing you'll be flying into O'Haire. It's is super crazy long and for some reason my flights there are always delayed or have a long layover. That is all the info I have regarding Chicago.
I am indeed! I've got a couple of layovers on the way there. It's not ideal, but it will be worth it!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote