View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 05:22 AM   #294
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightmare870 View Post
Name: Nathan
Profession: Batching at Hormel. I make pepperoni.
Music: Rock, mostly Disturbed, Alter Bridge, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace (before Adam left).
Likes: Legend of Zelda, music, anime, manga, books, tv, movies, gaming (Playstation and Nintendo) and the goddamn Batman.
Dislikes: Too much to list. I don't like focusing on negatives.
About me: I am me. I spend 40+ hours a week at work while trying to find time for my wife and kids, while making sure I have me time. I've spent years in here gazing at the bbws on screen. I try to have fun with life and not let the state of the world drag me down. I don't know what else to say, so if you wanna know more, ask.
Has working where you work ruined pepperoni for you?

Also, how did you pick your screen name? I always think of Remington 870 shotguns when I see your posts.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote