Thread: Loop in America
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 02:42 PM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you are downtown in a city, generally people are far too busy to bother you by being nice. But ... if you thought Canadians were friendly, well, I find Americans more generally friendly than people around here, so (the one time I got my hair cut in California I talked with the barber more than I had in the previous ten years of hair cuts back home (and with how little hair I have, it doesn't take long to get it cut!) He wanted to know where I was from, what I was doing there, how I liked it, and so on. Just to be friendly. It felt weird, but he was just nice.)