View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 06:16 AM   #43
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
That belly isn't fitting I any of my closets. Admittedly, my closets are pretty small, but you know what I mean. *poke*
I should have added "To the extent that you can be in the closet about such things."

Overall in life I monitor pretty carefully to manage my weight within bounds that I figure I can 'get away with' (as in: it is clear I love food and am not especially active so I am somewhat fat -- but people aren't apt to reach for explanations beyond that for my size).

But I regularly eat for the purpose of reveling in the excess of it; regularly in small ways (mid-afternoon cookies with tea that I know in no way do I need), occasionally in larger ways (walking home yesterday I had to go into a store to pick up mik, while I was there picked up a container of donuts and ate all 1500 calories of them in the dozen or so minutes it took me to finish walking home, and then I sat down to a full supper). Yes I want the taste and the sweet, but I think if that sort of thing were somehow stripped of the feedee connotations that I'd be far less likely to do that)