Thread: Manscaping?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 07:35 AM   #26
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
You are really gonna have to do maintanence on that, if it gets stubbly you will hate yourself (unless you're light and lean enough down there to avoid chafing). I trimmed too short once and dear gods the bristles...
I have to do maintenance on it anyway because that's how she likes it, but I definitely get your point. Incidentally I am pretty fit so chafing isn't a really big problem.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote