View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 06:31 PM   #2
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am! I met my boyfriend through Dims/being into BHMs and luckily enough it turned out we were both into BDSM. He's a dominant and Im a submissive, so it worked out great.

Im kind of a wussy sub so Im into lighter stuff. (Flogging, spanking, being tied up ect). Ive done some shibari and would like to try more.