Thread: Loop in America
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 07:28 PM   #35
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Have a blessed day....did you pick that up from your trip to Pigeon Forge? Don't forget Bless your Heart. That is a southern thang though I do believe.

You were being serious about that bitter lemon thing, eh? Don't make me paddle your fanny...
Promises, promises...

Bitter Lemon was a soft drink I encountered in the Netherlands last spring when I couldn't get ginger ale (which, Loopy, is not the same as ginger beer ). Bitter Lemon perfectly describes the taste of that beverage. Very refreshing!

The 'blessed day' comment came courtesy of a Sonic server in Alabama.

Quote:
Interesting to see that Loop's travel plans started another argument in Soap Box

BTW, we won the whole damn continent...didn't you notice?

Don't make me start singing patriotic songs Andrew...I'll start posting Youtube links just to show you Mister.
I dare you. I don't think you're enough of a narcissist to post a video of yourself singing. I mean, who does that?
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote