Thread: Loop in America
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 10:35 AM   #41
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
...eye contact isn't something I'm generally capable of, being autistic. I can try though.
I seemed to remember that from previous postings, which is why I mentioned it. It doesn't need to be for very long, or very much - perhaps, if you want to plan, do it when you are handing over your passport, or just after -look up, generally in the agent's direction, then you can look away freely. A 'laser stare' is no better than avoiding eye contact all together, but a brief glimpse, a looking up, will do.

It just relieves their professional suspicions a little, so makes the passage easier.