Thread: Loop in America
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 10:39 AM   #43
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Ah, looking above their eyes I can kinda do. I've had to do it before for job interviews, I usually kinda unfocus my eyes and tilt them in the general direction of the person's face. You'd have thought that would look weird, but apparently not as they all commented on how confident and friendly I seemed. Eyebrows is another one I've heard of as advice; apparently to the person you are talking to it looks the same as when you look into their eyes.

You're not at all, I'm thankful for the advice. =)
Those both sound excellent!

When I have to talk to a group, I'm often looking at eyebrows, or just generally in my audience's direction. They don't notice that I'm not seeing them!