View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 02:45 PM   #63
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I always did think that the ultimate 'fat by choice' statement would be having mini-fridges in place of nightstands beside your bed. I can't say that I've often wanted to eat in the middle of the night, but it sure would feel luxurious and decadent to roll over in the morning and pull out some treats for first breakfast, before even leaving bed!
I literally don't remember the last time I got through an entire night without waking up and getting something to eat in the middle of it. Which may explain why I've gained, like, 40 lbs in the last year.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote