View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 05:52 PM   #65
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I always did think that the ultimate 'fat by choice' statement would be having mini-fridges in place of nightstands beside your bed. I can't say that I've often wanted to eat in the middle of the night, but it sure would feel luxurious and decadent to roll over in the morning and pull out some treats for first breakfast, before even leaving bed!
Some weekends I like to play "Fat Princess" and just do nothing but lay in bed and eat. So luxurious and just a bit naughty.