Thread: Stairs
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 10:28 AM   #17
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Seeing my wife struggle to do routine things actually makes me sad. It's moments like this I wish I didn't have the preference I have. At the same time I realize if I didn't have this preference but still had the same wife it's not like she wouldn't have gained weight either way. And without my preference her weight gain may have resulted in rifts in our marriage. Ugh.

There's no question it is a privilege and honor to have a plus size wife, but luxury items come at a high price.
happily_married is online now   Reply With Quote