View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 06:24 PM   #118
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumbits View Post
I know it's not liked on this forum, but I think too mcuh fat is just as unattractive as too little. If my post is going to be censored just because I say this single statement, then please ban my account. I'd happily take the ban. I'll be angry for a short time but I'll get over it. I also think if I was a woman I'd not want to be measured like cattle.
Not everyone on this forum is of the "never too much" mindset. In fact, very few seem to be. Even I have my limits, though they tend to rest somewhere in the "unable to move, and therefore constantly unhappy" range.

Also, let's not kid ourselves. The culture does far more "measuring" of women than anyone on this board does. Plus, I'm willing to bet that most women also have preferences of their own, both physical and otherwise. The fact that others do the same thing is something I've learned to deal with.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote