View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 11:11 AM   #5
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlluvher View Post
I'm lying down in bed and stuffed from suppertime. When I lay on my side, I can feel the weight of my belly and even the space it takes up as it rests on the bed. I'm not the biggest guy but I've been eating a lot this winter and past holiday season. I'm almost 6lbs heavier since winter and close to 250lbs, which I haven't weighed since last summer. As I felt my belly's weight, it got me thinking of the ssbbw/bhm of the group and how that's what you must experience.on a larger scale.. (pardon the pun). What makes you feel the weight of your own belly?
Glad you started this topic!

Had a FFA relationship in past years where I surrendered to the lifelong desire and wondering what it would be like to have a partner who would, shall we say, not discourage me from overeating. Nuff said...!

Anyway, after three months, I was, shall we say, a very healthy boy.

Specifically, what was explosive was waking up on my back, stirring to consciousness and shifting in bed. This made my belly move, back and forth or up and down. Immediate turn-on. I could literally feel the weight on top of me, ohhh man.

Other: getting up and going to the bathroom and feeling my belly moving left and right with each step, knowing "This is new weight. Mmmm."

Other: Walking to, say, the kitchen, stopping at the sink and...feeling my belly continue to move.

Also, her adoration, praise and attention never, ever got old. I liked being a sex object LOL

Fun times.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote