View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 02:03 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's an interesting question and one I've thought of from time to time.

My dad likes average-chubby sized women, but that is about as close as it gets to another FA in my family, at least as far as I know. I don't think anyone in my family would write off a person as a dating prospect because they were overweight, but their preferences are strongly towards 'average' sized partners.

My mother in particular was always quite fatphobic and didn't approve very much of my 450 lb ex. Though he turned out to be a complete douchebag so maybe it wasn't his weight/appearance she didn't like.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote