View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 07:03 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nothing like fat admiration in my family as far as I can tell. A few heavier cousins married people who seem entirely fine with their bodies, so maybe some FA-in-laws? But not in my blood relatives.

This discussion has popped up here occasionally, and a few people seem to have it in their families, but most people here seem to be the only ones in their family that are that way.

I suspect that the whole picture ends up being more complicated than just genetics or just environment, but quite possibly both can play a role.