View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 04:12 PM   #512
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
I have to disagree because that is just backwards in MY case. Black men and I do NOT get along LOL That is why I only date white guys now because they treat me better than any black man I have been with in the past. Although I don't think it should matter. People like what they like
Interesting. I'm sorry to hear you've had bad experiences but it sounds like you've emerged no worse for the wear! I agree: it really shouldn't matter. A man is a man. more importantly I agree that people like what they like and shouldn't feel pressured to conform to a pre-existing stereotype or "socially acceptable" option. Pursue what makes you happy!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote