Thread: Analingus?
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 07:10 AM   #6
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, Johnny, did you ever go for it?

Personally I am a big fan and have done it to my wife several times. The thing is it has to be her idea. Generally her anus is a "no fly zone" but every once in a while she gets in a mood where she wants some attention back there. Sometimes this includes analingus. The last time we did it she was pushing my head into her ass and hissing "deeper!" It went on forever and we both eventually passed out. When I woke up her massive (_!_) was in my face! That's a good way to wake up!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote