View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 07:23 AM   #514
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Its nice he is a little younger than you and has learned how to treat a woman.
Sounds like a great guy.
I was younger than all of my serious girlfriends and a lot of the women with whom I had casual relations before I met my wife. I actually only have had 3 serious girlfriends and they were 3, 4 and 7 years older than me. As for the casual hookups or attempted relationships that never got off the ground, probably half were older than me. A few of them were very clear: they didn't see me as viable relationship material but wanted to have sex with a younger guy for the energy. In fact, the afore mentioned AA woman I dated confessed that the age gap between her and I gave her enough intrigue she gave me a chance she otherwise may not have considered. She was 37 and I was 23.

I flipped the script with my wife. I'll be 37 in a month and she just turned 30 last Christmas.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote