Thread: Loop in America
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 01:14 PM   #61
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know they do that -- but is it really bad manners to do otherwise, or just slightly odd?

(I recall, growing up, being told that either American or British was acceptable in Canada, and I chose British as it seemed like a more efficient way of getting all the food into my mouth. Apparently my tendencies were already well set by childhood ...)