Thread: Loop in America
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 10:06 PM   #69
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Andrew, I don't know what in the world you're talking about. That's VERY old school Miss Manners etiquette school for girls type of stuff. Nothing the rest of the normal folks really notice or care about

Bless your Heart

I think I may have been told what. Did you just tell me what? Felt like a what-telling to me. What was told, and you were the one doing the telling. A telling of what was delivered by you to me. Well, I guess what can't tell itself, so someone had to tell me what...

...eh?

As for 'Old School', let me paraphrase David Carradine's character, Bill (in Kill Bill, Volume 2), and say that my girlfriend's mum is all about 'old school'.

"Enough heart-blessing!" -- Ray Stevens (The Dooright Family)

What.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote