Thread: Loop in America
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 06:19 AM   #73
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Reminds me of a joke I heard of an American serviceman on a crowded train in England. He couldn't find a seat anywhere on the train, but one seat held a very small dog belonging to a very snooty woman.

The serviceman asks the lady if he could have that seat. The lady replies, "No. My Fifi is using it. Find another."

So the serviceman walks the length of the train again, looking in vain for an open seat. He finds himself back at the seat with the dog.

"Please Ma'am," says the soldier "I have been all up and down this train, there are no other seats. I'm very tired, please may I use that seat?"

The lady looks him up and down, sniffs, and just says "No." in her haughtiest voice.

The serviceman thinks a moment, then opens the window, chucks the dog out and sits down. The lady starts screaming but he just ignores her.

An older English gentleman, watching this whole interaction, leans across the aisle to say to the soldier,

"I say, you Americans do everything backwards. You drive on the wrong side of the road, you use your knife and fork with the wrong hands, and now you've gone and thrown the wrong bitch out the window."
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote