View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 01:36 PM   #515
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I read a few of the last / newest posts, and just the opening question. So, not sure if this thread has changed from the initial question, but I thought I'd chime in.

I think someone might ask that because I think in general society believes that black men like big women more frequently.

I think that is a generality, but I think that is why you might be asked that question.

I also sort of think that it might be true that black guys are more secure in asking bigger women out, than white men. I think white men are supposed to like thinner women in general.

So, I must be sort of black at heart. I mean, I like bigger women a lot. Yet, maybe I am truly a white man, because I'm more insecure asking a bigger woman to go out with me - but perhaps I just believe that any women in general do not like or prefer big guys.

Last edited by SSBHM; 04-22-2017 at 01:37 PM. Reason: missed words that change meaning a lot
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote