Thread: Analingus?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 11:05 AM   #8
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny99 View Post
No I haven't done it yet. I came very close, but haven't went in fully just yet. Its really hot being close though. She is too the point that she would go for it. She wouldn't stop me unless she felt uncomfortable at some point. Put it gthis way she'd let me start, just don't know how long she would let it go on, unless of course it felt incredible. Your wife have an orgasm from that alone or no?
No but it was a nice addition to what we were doing. I fingered her clitoris until she had her orgasm that way but I kept making out w her butt long after her orgasm.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote