View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 06:15 AM   #27
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a question for our resident big girls, specifically those with fit partners. Do you find the size and shape of your body greatly influences what positions you can use during sex? Is there a position that works better for you than others? Do you have a "go-to?"

Is anything off the table because of size?

I've found my wife and I have our limits due to her size and shape, and I've only got so much down there to work with. My guess is we aren't the only couple where this applies. Anyone else?
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote